Palatial, with terraces floating above calm lotus ponds.
Garden Suites look out onto the central courtyard. With an open floor plan and high ceilings, Garden Suites are embellished with rich Thai fabrics by Jim Thompson, silk-covered furniture, stucco sculptures and impeccable design details in a space that recall palatial salons of 13th century Sukhothai. Doors open to sun terraces overlooking the lotus ponds and courtyard garden.
Room features and technology:
- Welcome fruit and daily local English newspaper
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet, up to 4 devices
- Nespresso machines
- Tea-making facilities
- Laptop-size personal safe
- Multi-line telephone and voice mail
- High-definition LCD television swivels to any direction
- Bose audio system
- Double-glazed floor-to-ceiling windows
- Down pillows and 300-thread count cotton sheets
- Pillow menu selection by specialist Parker & Morgan
- Deep-soaking tub and separate shower enclosure
- James Heeley bath amenities
- Plush cotton towels and robes
Glass-walled bathrooms are spacious, with twin vanities, separate walk-in wardrobes and a leather-bound divan. A deep-soaking tub, separate celadon-clad shower and fine-grade bath linen complete your luxurious experience.
With remarkable detailing that impress even the most critical of design connoisseurs, the Garden Suites are a landmark in themselves.