Resplendent views with equally beautiful living spaces are yours when you book the Deluxe Suite at the best hotel in the Silom and Sathorn areas, the Sukhothai Bangkok.
Deluxe Suites are an enduring legacy, seamlessly blending crisp contemporary design, opulent Thai materials, modern technology and superb in-room amenities.
With a booking into the Deluxe Suites, you’ll enjoy a spacious, modern decor along with every comfort to make your stay utterly enjoyable and pleasantly memorable.
Of course, you'll also be able to enjoy our range of fine-dining bars and restaurants, our spa and fitness facilities, our location on Sathorn Road and, above all, the warm Thai hospitality and efficient service you’ve come to expect at the Sukhothai Bangkok.
A stay in a Deluxe Suite at the Sukhothai Bangkok provides the crowning glory to a visit to Bangkok. The spacious bathing and lounging facilities will have you feeling pampered and indulged.
Connoisseurs of technology will appreciate our high-definition TV and our Bose audio system. Guests who love to pamper themselves love the James Heeley bath amenities, the plush cotton robes and towels, the 300-thread count cotton sheets and down pillows and particularly the deep-soaking bathtub, separate celadon-clad shower.
These suites are the perfect getaway to take a loved one and celebrate an anniversary, or simply spend some quality time together free of the stress and pressure of the outside world.
From the moment you enter the grounds of the Sukhothai Bangkok, you’ll understand why past guests have described it as an oasis in the heart of the city. When you book a Deluxe Suite, you'll have the most elegant accommodations in the oasis.
Room features and technology
- Welcome fruit and daily local English newspaper
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet, up to 4 devices
- Lavazza espresso machines
- Tea-making facilities
- Laptop-size personal safe
- Multi-line telephone and voice mail
- High-definition LCD television swivels to any direction
- Bose audio system
- Double-glazed floor-to-ceiling windows
- Down pillows and 300-thread count cotton sheets
- Pillow menu selection by specialist Parker & Morgan
- Deep-soaking tub and separate shower enclosure
- James Heeley bath amenities
- Plush cotton towels and robes
Spacious bathrooms are a Sukhothai signature, featuring deep soaking tubs and separate celadon-clad showers. Twin vanities, separate walk-in wardrobes, plush robes and a leather-bound divan complete your luxurious personal haven.