Senior / Sales Manager – Leisure
Location: 13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Department: Sales & Marketing
Director of Sales - Leisure
- Sales Manager
- Sales Executive
- Sales Coordinator
Summary of Job:
- To establish and maintain a high level of proficiency and professionalism in sales to ensure maximum results in obtaining profitable sales for accommodation and F&B in the hotel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To market / sell in assigned geographical and market segment territories for The Sukhothai in order to achieve quota and hotel budget.
- To develop new accounts for the hotel through a series of sales calls and clients servicing.
- To conduct overseas sales calls as per the sales calls schedule, if necessary.
- Servicing existing accounts and maintaining a regular call pattern.
- To ensure client and guest satisfaction with the services provided by the hotel.
- To provide feedback on competitor hotel activity.
- To promote hotels facilities and activities through hotel inspection and entertainment of clients in the hotel.
- To participate in travel industry events to broaden scope and develop contacts.
- Ensuring accurate up to date proper records are kept on clients in Delphi, and maintain Commercial Portfolio System.
- To handle client requests in a proficient and polite manner.
- Handle routine correspondence.
- Ensuring that sales promotional material to be distributed is current.
- Attend daily briefings and weekly sales meeting.
- Maintain up to date trace file for follow-up on leads.
- Is fully committed to providing a professional level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Eager to participate in and actively seek out learning opportunities to ensure technical competence and on-going self-development.
- Has hands on approach and makes the most appropriate decisions using all available information and resources within the given timeframes.
- Demonstrated commitment to company code of ethics and values.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of organizational structure and functionality.
- Ability to plan and priorities own work in order to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills in analysis of issues and trends; in order to develop and apply appropriate strategies.
- Has the ability to recognize and act on potential business opportunities.
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate team members to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Ability to establish clear directions and develop staff to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Possesses a high level of people skills and communicates efficiently and professionally at all levels.
- Proven ability to negotiate at all levels both internally and externally to the organization to achieve the desired outcome.
Required experience/educational qualifications:
- Selling skills and experience
- Proficiency in English language, both spoken and written.
- Good educational background, degree qualified or equivalent level
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to use computer
- Related industry experience preferably