19 October 2020
The Sukhothai Bangkok is a multi-award winning, low-rise property nestled in six acres of landscaped tropical gardens, perfectly situated on South Sathorn Road.
The Garden Suite is 76 square metres and features an open floor plan, doors open to sun terraces overlooking a tranquil lily pond and courtyard garden, king-size bed, tea and coffee maker, bathtub and walk-in shower.
The Superior Room offers an airy 38 square metres with queen-size bed and is furnished with teakwood and the finest Thai silks.
|Room Type||Room Size||Single Occupancy & Rate in THB*|
76 sq. m
38 sq. m
Dedicated Service by The Sukhothai Bangkok
- Single occupancy rate for 16 days 15 nights
- Full Board meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Complimentary in-room coffee & tea, soft drinks and seasonal fruits
- Free Laundry service 2 pieces per day (except dry cleaning)
- Room cleaning service every 2 days, starting from day 4-6
- 20% discount on Food & Beverage
- 20% discount on laundry service
- 40’ TV with local and international channels
- Relaxing lounge and garden courtyard etc
- Daily activities such as yoga, stretching, music, meditation etc
- Certification on departure day
Dedicated Service by Bangpakok 9 International Hospital
- Sanitized luxury limousine transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Mueang Airport to hotel
- Two COVID-19 screening tests on day 3-5 and day 11-13
- 24-hour nurse on duty to administrate daily temperature check and conduct health evaluation
- Obtaining official COVID-19 Free Certification on departure day
- Ambulance service on demand
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT
- Extra person (sharing in the room) will be at the additional cost of THB 60,000.- per person per package
- This package is subject to government regulations as required for all arrivals to Thailand.
- Additional charges for hospital stay and services may apply.
This package is in partnership with Bangpakok 9 International Hospital.
For more information or reservations, please contact us at 02 344 8888 | reservations