20 August - 30 November 2018
David Tamburini, La Scala’s resident executive chef is pleased to introduce his new Summer Menu to all Italian cuisine connoisseurs. David, originally from Sicily brings with him traditional recipes of southern Italy and has expressed his desire to give to them a more contemporary ﬂavour, whilst developing a personal cooking style based upon the respective ingredients and techniques.
David introduces a wide range of new dishes including antipasti, soup, pasta, main courses and desserts, and selects only premium and high quality grades of ingredients to ensure their freshness before applying his unique cooking techniques to each dish that still relies upon the pure taste and freshness of each ingredient.
Whatever you choose to eat this summer, remember the essential way to enjoy Italian summer dishes is to select fresh and seasonal produce, and remember, Italian wine labels are also great company to ensure complete Italian cuisine fulfillment.
Highlighted Summer Menu includes:
- Pane e ricci di mare - Garlic “bruschetta” and Murasaki Japanese sea urchin, basil and lemon cod fish pate’, white fennel bubbles
- Crema di fave bianche, cozze e Salicornia - Slightly spicy dry fava bean soup, Sardinian black mussels, sea asparagus
- Risotto al pomodoro, olio d’oliva e origano selvatico - Vialonenano risotto cooked in tomato water grilled tomatoes, wild oregano, extra virgin olive oil and pecorino Toscano
- Coda di tonno brasata “ca cipudduzza” - Gently braised tuna tail, sweet and sour red onions, eggplant in two ways, mint leaf
- Fichi e gelato all’aceto - Figs, walnuts and lemon leaves compote, organic apple vinegar ice cream
For more information or to book a table, please call 02 344 8888 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org